Get project management news in your inbox every week.
DPM(ish) is a weekly newsletter with round-ups, tips, and exclusive content related to all things digital project management—delivered every Friday for your reading pleasure. These newsletters are loaded with project management thoughts, links, resources, update, and interviews with fellow DPMs. 🎉
Still not sure? Check out the most recent issues:
- 06/02/2017 – DPM(ish) Issue #10: Patterns in Project Management
- 05/26/2017 – DPM(ish) Issue #9: Brutal Honesty
- 05/19/2017 – DPM(ish) Issue #8: Tools Don’t Matter
- 05/12/2017 – DPM(ish) Issue #7: Career growth as project managers
- 05/05/2017 – DPM(ish) Issue #6: Last Place
- 04/28/2017 – DPM(ish) Issue #5: Unintended Consequences (and more)
- 04/21/2017 – DPM(ish) Issue #4: Project Managers as Educators
- 04/14/2017 – DPM(ish) Issue #3: Recovering From Difficult Projects
- 04/07/2017 – DPM(ish) Issue #2: What’s your project management style?
- 03/31/2017 – DPM(ish) Issue #1: Personality Types
Have an idea for a topic, interview, or link you’d like to see featured on the newsletter? Let me know through my contact form and I’ll add it to the list!