Want to chat project management challenges and goals? Looking for advice in starting up as a freelance or remote project manager?
Book a one-on-one chat with me for an hour about any project, process, freelance, or remote-related question you find yourself mulling over.
We’ll chat during a scheduled time over video or voice to address any questions you might have. We can talk generally about your projects, communication style, and goals, or tackle something specific that’s been on your mind. I’ll be prepared with prompts and questions, but fully expect you to use the time in whatever project-related direction you need.
Here are some starting points to think about:
- Communication challenges you’re facing on a project
- How to tackle a particularly complex project
- Where to start thinking about process in your organization
- Remote-based project challenges or issues
- Your own communication or project challenges and how to work through them
- Freelance project management advice
- Career advancement and paths forward as a project manager
- Project management/people management goals and milestone setting
- General freelancing advice/chit chat
- Advice for students looking into freelance or project management careers
Pricing: $105 for 60 minutes
Do you identify with a marginalized group? Use this link for a discounted rate.
How we will connect: I’ll add you as a contact in Skype or set up a Google Hangout (your preference). Either way, we’ll be connecting with video capability—so if you’d prefer to connect just over voice with video muted, please let me know!
You and I will talk about your project questions, goals and needs, and make sure we have an understanding of what you want to get out of the session. Then we’ll chat some more! You’ll leave our meeting with a clear understanding of what your next steps might be, and of any other resources out there for you on your mission.
Interested? Step One: Pay with this link (a new tab will open).
Step Two: Schedule a meeting below!
? Chat soon!