I speak on a number of project management, remote management, and student design topics. Drawing on experiences from working in-house and at both local and remote agencies, I cover management issues and promote client-first thinking for web projects.
Where you can find me in 2017:
I’ve been featured on a few podcasts recently:
- Boagworld Show, “Talking Money and Tracking Projects” episode, S15E11, August 2016
- Louder Than Ten, “Lively Leadfoots” episode, Video Q&A 2015
I’ve also been interviewed in the following places:
- Cushion App’s Talking Shop series: Talking Shop with Natalie Semczuk
- Coax Magazine: A Mini Q&A with Natalie Semczuk
- TeamGantt: PM Matters Interview: Natalie Semczuk Talks Working Remotely
A few past speaking gigs have included:
- Creating Sustainable Websites, Digital PM Summit, October 12-15 2016, San Antonio, TX
- Creating Sustainable Websites, Create Upstate, May 12-13 2016, Syracuse, NY
- Sustainability & Website Redesigns, MinneWebCon, April 25-26 2016, Minneapolis, MN
- Managing Remote Teams DPM Summit October 2015.
- So you want to manage a remote team? Sharatoga Tech Talks February 2015. See the video here.
- The Search for the Holy Grail: Creating Tools and Processes for Your Team Digital PM Summit, Austin, TX October 2014.
- Do you really need a blog? (and other important questions) WordCamp Saratoga, October 2014. See the video here.
Student focused talks often focus on my experience as an unemployed design grad right out of college, and what I learned: